I’ve been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by vegan blogger, Jocelyn from Vegan Hostess.
Vegan Hostess is a blog that has vegan recipes, and reviews of vegan restaurants, products and cookbooks. The blog is written in a lovely and light manner. Well actually I was nominated a couple of weeks ago it has just taken me a very weeks to get my butt into gear and actually write this up and post it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you;
- List the rules and display the award;
- Share seven facts about yourself; and
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
7 Facts About Me (that I get to choose!):
- The food that has always ‘trumped me’ is cookies – something about them has always been beyond me until I started recipe testing for this blog.
- I’m a dog person.
- I have a very very big sweet tooth.
- I have never worn an animal onesie.
- I was born with the travel bug.
- The day that the final Harry Potter movie came out I felt like my childhood finally ended even though I was an adult (and the movies were no where near as good as the books).
I Nominate The Following Bloggers:
The blogs I nominate inspire me in a variety of different ways, whether that be through great photography, great recipes or inspiring posts (or all three), they are:
- Janes Patisserie – a baking blog
- Cooking Without Limits – a photography blog
- Spoonie Sophia – a POTS blog
Congratulations on being nominated and inspiring me :). Happy blogging and thank you to everyone who took the time reading this – hopefully at least one person will find a new blog to take a look at and maybe enjoy it as much as I do! x