Wow a Liebster Award! Thanks Susan at Life Diet Health for nominating me for this award! This is the first blogging award I have been nominated for which
isn’t surprising given that I have only been blogging for just over a month. I am so thankful that so many of you have already popped over and looked at my recipes and decided to like them, commented and even decided to follow my blog (and hopefully some of you have also tried a few of the recipes out :)!
Life Diet Health is a vegan and gluten free recipe blog with a lot of information about nutrition.
The Liebster rules:
- post the award logo on your blog;
- link back to the person who nominated you;
- answer the questions set for you;
- nominate 10 other bloggers (preferably with less than 200 followers) and let them know they’ve been nominated; and
- create 10 questions for your nominees.
Well, here are the questions that LifeDietHealth has given me:
How much time per week do you spend on your blog? A couple of hours at least between buying the ingredients, trying the recipes out a few times to get the recipe just right, taking photos, writing the blog, then editing it a few times so it is as simple as it can be (I hope!).
Do you use Instagram, Facebook or Twitter in relation to your blog? I don’t!
What is your all-time favourite food? It’s a tie between Cabury’s topdeck chocolate (half milk chocolate and half white chocolate) and pad thai.
What mode of transport do you use the most? Definitely the car.
How long did you think about starting a blog before you actually created it? Probably about 5 months … that’s not too long is it?
What’s the best thing about your blog? I don’t know? I love photography so i’m having a lot of fun playing with the camera taking photos, but I am also enjoying editing and adapting recipes and creating my own, so maybe the recipes? I don’t know! Pass!
If you could jump on a plane right now where would you go? Canada. I would love to be in the cool climate and to explore the amazing outdoors of Canada right now .. take me there please!
What three things would you say about yourself if you had to introduce yourself to a room full of strangers? I’m outgoing, love photography and watch way too much crappy tv.
What’s your favourite part of being a blogger? Being able to connect with people that you wouldn’t be able to otherwise.
What advice would you give new bloggers? Blog about something that you are interested in – it doesn’t matter what it is, if you are interested in it that will shine through – and definitely have fun doing it!
For the Liebster award, I nominate the following blogs:
- Francoise La Prune
- Sweet Salty Thoughts
- The Green Pantry
- Proudly Petite
- Cuisine Ab Extra
- Expressing My Vision
- The Little Blue Mixer
- Meet Cute With Me
- Sick Is A Four Letter Word
Here are my 10 questions for my nominees:
- How did you choose the name for your blog?
- How long did you think about starting a blog before you actually created it?
- What was your favourite childhood storybook character?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Would you rather live at the beach, in the bush or in the city?
- Do you have a signature dish?
- Do your friends and family know you have a blog or have you kept it secret?
- Where is your favourite place that you have ever visited?
- What dish are you proud of that you have finally mastered?
- What random fact did you have an ‘ah ha’ moment about that you want other people to know?
Congratulations on being nominated :). I hope you feel as honoured as I do!